Campus Extension: 5248
Email: [email protected]
Year Started at BCC: 2012
Areas of Specialization:
Areas of Specialization: Composition, Shakespeare, Renaissance and Medieval Literature, Religion and Literature
Courses Taught: Composition I and II, Shakespeare, English Literature I, World Literature I and II
Articles and Chapters:
- “’What then is Power?’: Elizabeth’s Boethius and the Renunciation of Tyranny” (In progress)
- “Isabella’s Silence: Staging Asceticism in Measure for Measure.” Shakespeare in Performance. Ed. Eric Brown and Estelle Rivier. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge Scholars Press, 2014. 1-21
- “I Will Have You Bend: Language and the Discourse of Power in Deadwood.” Literary Imagination 12 (2010). 190-210.
Recent Conference Talks:
- “The Roughest Berry on the Rudest Hedge: Asceticism and Masculine Identity in Henry V.” Renaissance Society of America Conference, Boston, MA. 2016.
- “Chaucer Reformed: Protestant Chastity and Catholic Celibacy in The Two Noble Kinsmen.” Renaissance Society of America Conference, Berlin, Germany. 2015.
- “High School/Community College Collaboration in Composition Pedagogy,” Panel Chair, TYCA-NE Conference, Morristown, NJ 2013.
- “Shakespeare and Pedagogy: A Roundtable Discussion” Participant in session at the Shakespeare in Performance International Conference, Farmington, ME, May 2012.