Where is the Performing Arts department office? Where is my professor’s office?
The department office is in West Hall, Room 225. Professor’s offices are listed here.

Do I have to be a theatre major to be in a play at BCC?
Auditions for plays are open to all students, theatre majors or otherwise.

How do I get to use the college’s recording studio?
Since The West Hall Recording Studio is an educational facility, it can only be used by students enrolled in studio recording classes.

Can anyone use the practice rooms in West Hall?
The practice rooms are designated for use by students taking private voice or instrument lessons at Bergen.

What courses does the Performing Arts department offer?
Please visit this link for course listings.

What are the programs of study offered by the Performing Arts department?

Please visit this link for program outlines