Early College Program
Earn An Associate Degree From Bergen Community College While Attending High School
Connect to college while still in high school with Bergen’s College-High School Partnership programs. Bergen Community College is proud to partner with area districts to provide students with the opportunity to earn an associate degree while still enrolled in high school.
- The ability to experience an enhanced and challenging level of learning
- The opportunity to get a head start on your college career
- The chance to explore career possibilities
- The ability to fulfill high school requirements while simultaneously earning college credits
- The means to promote motivation and engagement
- Allows students to take classes approved to fulfill both high school and college degree requirements
- Resides at your high school or any of Bergen’s locations in Paramus, Hackensack or Lyndhurst.
- Students will graduate with a Bergen A.A or A.S. in a variety of different majors.
“We are excited for the entire community now that this partnership is in place because it will provide our students the opportunity to broaden their educational horizons, while still being able to participate in all high school-related activities at no cost to their families. All Bergen Community College representatives, along with our Board of Education and staff have been extremely supportive of this venture since its infancy and we look forward to the successes we know our students will achieve.”
Stephen Yurchak, Ed.D.
North Arlington School District Superintendent of Schools
Bergen’s College-High School Partnerships provide high school students with a complete offering of services encouraging students to set and achieve academic, personal, and career goals. We embrace the opportunity to serve the students of Bergen County through our collaborative relationship with the school districts and value our goal to help ensure a smooth transition to higher education. In keeping with the mission of Bergen Community College, the partnership programs present educational programming that fosters readiness, retention and success for all students. Students, parents, teachers and high school administrators interested in learning more about our College-High School.
Partnership programs, please contact:
Catherine Malone, M.A., Coordinator, College-HS Partnerships
Phone: (201) 612-5568 | Email: [email protected]
For more information, please contact the College-High School Partnership Program office, room A-221, at (201) 612-5568.