International Student Center
Bergen Community College is proud to host over 1000 international students from over 138 countries around the world.
- If you are a CURRENT student at Bergen Community College, please visit the Information for Current International Students Web page for details, or call the office at (201) 689- 7601, or drop by the ISC in Room C-102 to see an International Counselor.
- If you are a NEW student recently admitted at Bergen Community, please review the steps you need to follow upon arrival to New Jersey:
NEW INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ORIENTATION
WHEN: Wednesday, August 26, 2020
TIME: 9:30AM TO 12:00PM
LOCATION: C-211, located on the second floor in the Pitkin Education
Building, Main Campus
Orientation is Mandatory for all new students.
- 9:30 am- Welcome and Check-in – Breakfast will be provided
- 10:00 am- General Information and Meet the Staff
- 10:15 am- Immigration Presentation
- 10:45 am- Questions & Answers with the “International Team”
- 11:00 am- New Student Information Fair –
Representatives from various on campus departments will be present to answer your questions
- 12:00 pm- Take a campus tour
We look forward to meeting you!
- If you are a NEW student recently admitted at Bergen Community College as a TRANSFER STUDENT, please review the steps you need to follow:
- If you would like to become a student at Bergen Community College, please visit the Information for Future International Students Web page.
Here you will you will find a complete checklist of materials needed for admission to the College and a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- If you have any questions at all, please email us. This email is checked daily, Monday – Friday. The International Admissions email address is: [email protected]
You may also stop by the International Student Center. We are located in the Pitkin Education Center on the Main Campus in Paramus, New Jersey in Room C-102.
No appointment is necessary.