Accuplacer Study Guides
The Office of Testing Services strongly suggests that you review for the Accuplacer examination.
We recommend you study and prepare the Accuplacer test using the free Accuplacer Study App; it gives immediate feedback and tips/hints for improvement.
- Classic Accuplacer test to be administered up though 1/25/2019.
- Starting 1/28/2019 the Next Generation Accuplacer test consisting of the Arithmetic and Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra, and Statistics sections will be administered. This includes Challenge testing. Study guides are available on CollegeBoard.
- Classic Accuplacer test to be administered up though 12/14/2018.
- Starting 12/17/2018 the Next Generation Accuplacer test will be administered. This includes Challenge testing. Study guides available on CollegeBoard.
- There are no changes to administering the ESL/ALP Accuplacer or study guides.
Accuplacer Practice Test
1. For an overview of the Accuplacer examination: click the “Practice and Be Prepared for ACCUPLACER“ link.
2. Virtual Study Group Schedule
Dates: May 21st to August 6th
Thursday, 2-3 pm Arithmetic – Webex Session link
Thursday, 3-4 pm Algebra & Quantitative Reasoning – Webex Session link
For more information, email:
Tutoring Center: [email protected]
STEM Center:[email protected]
3. If you type “Accuplacer Practice Test” in your favorite search engine you will discover many different sites that may help you review for the examination including, but not limited to the following sites:
On-line Instruction Resources
For questions or further information, please contact The Office of Testing Services at (201) 447-7203, email us at [email protected] or visit us in the Paramus Campus, Pitkin Education Center, room S127